domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

LETRA CANCION (WAIT AND BLEED SLIPKNOT)



''WAIT AND BLEED SLIPKNOT''

I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wonder out where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed...

Good Bye!

I wipe it off on tile, the light is brighter this time
Everything is 3 D blasphemy
my eye are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up
This is not the way I picture me
I can't contral my shakes, how the hell did i get here?
Somthing about this, so very wring
I have to laugh out loud, I wish i didn't like this
Is it a dream of a memory?


Get outta my head coz i don't need this
why didn't i see this?
i'm a victim - Manchurian candidate
I - have - sinned - by - jus
Makin' my mind up and takin' your breath away
you haven't learned a thing
i haven't change a thing
my flesh was in my bones
the pain was always free

And it waits for you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario